** IMPORTANT INFORMATION **
All vendors and artists will require a Mobile County Itinerant Vendor Business License to operate at our event due to local laws. Those who are accepted to be vendors/artists for this year’s show will need to file the following application and present their business license at Vendor/Artist Alley check-in at the convention. Anyone unable to supply this license at Vendor/Artist Alley check-in will not be permitted to vend due to local laws. To acquire your license visit: Mobile County Itinerant Vendor Application. We were told by the County the estimated cost for this license is up to $18.
Upon application approval, it is asked that payments for booth spaces be made within 2 weeks of being accepted to guarantee your booth space. If in the event 2 weeks have passed without payment, your booth space reservation may be released for others to obtain.
Artist Alley: $150 (1 6ft table, 2 chairs, and 2 artist passes)
Vendor Hall (10×10): $265 (1 8ft, 2 chairs, and 2 vendor passes)
Additional Badge: $25 each (Max of 2)
Wifi: Free per hotel
Hours for Vendors and Artists Move-in: Load-in: Friday, July 14th, 2023: 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm and Saturday 8 am to 9:30 am
Hours for Vendors and Artists: Saturday, July 15th, 2023: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm and Sunday, July 14th, 2023, 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Hours for Vendors and Artists Move Out: Sunday, July 14th, 2023, 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
Vendors and Artists Space Terms and Conditions and Disclaimers
1. Booths must remain intact and attended throughout the vendor hall hours and may only be dismantled after the convention's closing.
2. Azalea City Con will not be held responsible for issues arising from unattended booths during show hours.
3. Vendors and Artists must comply with all local, state, and federal laws and will not hold Azalea City Con liable for any breaches, losses, or damage to themselves or their property.
4. All Vendors and Artists will hold harmless Azalea City Con and all Azalea City Con staff members and workers for any personal injury or damage to persons or goods that may occur.
5. Vendors/Artists are responsible for providing their own insurance, if desirable, to protect their property from damage, loss, theft, harm, or injury. Azalea City Con will not obtain insurance on the Vendors/Artist's behalf.
6. All Vendors/Artists are deemed independent businesses/entities and do not represent Azalea City Con in any way.
7. All merchandise bought or sold at Azalea City Con is done strictly between the Vendors/Artists and attendees/buyers.
8. All props or replicas weapons must always be behind the merchant. No chemical, electronic, bladed weapons, or projectile weapons are allowed at Azalea City Con. Any props or replicas must be peace-bound or boxed upon sale.
9. No food or beverage sales are allowed.
10. Vendors/Artists shall not display material that is deemed offensive or inappropriate. Azalea City Con has the sole right to determine what is or is not offensive or inappropriate. Any adult material containing nudity must be covered in accordance with local and state laws. Vendors/Artists agree not to sell any adult materials to customers under 18 years of age.
11. No items may be attached to the wall. All displays must be freestanding and must not obstruct aisles.
12. Advertising non-sanctioned events that coincide with the convention is prohibited.
13. Nudity is NOT allowed in convention areas under any circumstances.
14. No bingo, lottery, or gambling is allowed.
15. Vendors/Artists agree to comply with all municipal, state, and federal requirements concerning all sales, including but not limited to sales or other tax laws. Vendors/Artists will be responsible for all filings with state and local ordinances.
16. No one without a Vendors/Artists badge is allowed to be behind a Vendors/Artists table.
17. No Subletting without prior approval from the Vendor Hall Director.
18. No exhibit may interfere with other displays or aisle space.
19. Any damage caused to the building or its furnishings by Vendors/Artists is the sole responsibility of that Vendor/Artist.
20. Property must be removed from the vendor hall. Anything not claimed within forty-eight (48) hours following the end of the event is to be considered abandoned.
21. Vendors/artists are expected to follow the same convention rules as the attendees. Any Vendors/Artists ejected from the convention during any hour must leave the following day during the set-up time.
22. All sales of Vendor Booths and Artist Tables are final. No refunds will be issued.
Azalea City Con reserves the right to change, amend, and add to the rules and regulations of the show at any time. If new rules are added, the website will be updated, and you will be notified. Violating the above rules may result in losing merchant privileges and/or Membership. No refund will be issued.